CSV Limited is a company limited by guarantee which is the legal entity for Balcombe Grammar School, Casey Grammar School and Clyde Grammar. The Board of CSV Limited is responsible for the overall governance of the schools which includes setting strategic direction, approving and monitoring budgets and reviewing the schools’ performances.
The Board delegates responsibility for the operations of the schools to the Principal of each school and the Executive Director Corporate Services. The Board of CSV Limited operates pursuant to its Constitution and its Charter.
The following officeholders are members of the Board, with the Principals and the Executive Director Corporate Services being ex-officio members.
- Mrs Marie Ormandy - (Chairman), B.Arts, Dip Ed., Managing Director
- Ms Helen Dent - (Deputy Chairman), B.Mus, Dip Ed, MBA, GDipLabLaw, GAICD
- Mr Malcolm Wells - (Treasurer), B.Bus, CPA, ASIC registered SMSF Auditor, AICD
- Mr Barry Steggall - Former parliamentarian
- Mr Christopher Galagher - B.Juris, LL.B, Solicitor
- Mr Todd Martin - Director of Corporate Banking
- Mr Vinu Kumar - B’Tech (Mfg), LL.B (Hons), MBA (Hons), MComm (Law)
- Mr Peter Folliot - B.Bus, MBA, CPA, GAICD
- Mr Rajiv Mahapatra - B.Com (Hons), MBA
- Mr Nick Vitinaros - B.Bus, (Acc), CPA, GAICD, Executive Director Corporate Services
The Board has established the following committees to assist in carrying out its duties:
- Finance, Audit & Remuneration
- Risk, Policy & Nominations
- School Consultative Committee
"The Board is committed to ensuring that CSV Limited maintains a genuine focus on providing challenging, enriching and supportive learning environments within the parameters of its vision."
Mrs Marie Ormandy - Chairperson