On Friday 20 April our Casey Grammar secondary school students competed in their annual House...
2014 saw the completion of the brand new Casey Grammar School VCE centre.
Features of the new building include:
- 2 Levels – each level houses one of Year 11 and Year 12
- Classrooms – 8 full size and 1 half size
- Computer rooms – 3 full-size and 1 half size computer labs (30 computers per lab) as well as additional laptops
- Lecture theatre – seats 120 adults
- VCE Common Room – full size featuring el-fresco covered decking area
- Lockers – all VCE lockers are full size and internally housed
- Study Pods – 5 dedicated study pods – small private study rooms
- Coordinators offices
- Internal student and staff toilet facilities
- Photocopy and print facilities accessible to all students