On Saturday October 21 the PFC are hosting a fundraising day in the PAC where...
Lunch Ordering 2017
Casey Grammar School’s canteen supplier, Bazil's Mobile Catering Service, has introduced an online ordering system for school lunch orders through Flexischools. This will make ordering your child’s lunch simpler with more convenient, cash free options and access to new online only items such as Specials of the Week.
Please note that written lunch orders are no longer being accepted.
To set up an online ordering account please follow the steps below.
- Register by visiting www.flexischools.com.au on your mobile phone or desktop computer, click ‘Register’ and follow the prompts to obtain a username and password.
- Add your student’s name, their school and form class to get started.
- Top up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.
- Make an order by selecting from the range of options made available by your school and proceed to make a payment for the order listed in your order pad.
- Review orders by logging back in to your Flexischools account. You can set up recurring orders, view transaction history or cancel orders via your Flexischools login.
The online ordering service will be available from next Wednesday 8th June.
For more information, please see the attached flyers.