On Friday 20 April our Casey Grammar secondary school students competed in their annual House...
|Year Level||Annual Fees||Amount Per Term|
|Prep - Year 6||$4,552||$1,288|
|Years 7 - 10||$7,080||$1,920|
|Years 11 - 12||$7,316||$1,979|
|3rd and Subsequent Children||20%|
|Voluntary Building Fund Donation (Anually Per Family)|
- Materials levy Prep to Year 6
- Mathletics Levy (Years 7 & 8)
- Technology Levy (Year 7, 8, 9 and optional in year 10)
- Camps for Years 5 through to 7 and 9
- Specialist subject levies ie. Outdoor Education
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- VET & other subjects at outside institutions
- Distance Education
- Elective private instrumental tuition
Direct Debit Option
Online Payment Option
A facility is now available to parents who wish to pay their fees online.
Please click here to access the online payment facility.